CX-GF-Lab is vertical top loading induction heating furnace with round hot zone shape. This model is ideal for various research applications and new materials development. Simple operation and easy maintenance process of this furnace, save time and budget in research projects. With maximum operating temperature of 3000°C, this model can be used for many research applications.
This furnace uses medium frequency induction heating method. A water cooled induction coil is installed inside the furnace. At the center of the coil, there is a graphite crucible as the susceptor for the induction current, surrounded by carbon felt as the insulation material.
Sintering and Graphitization treatment of carbon materials, synthetic graphite film (Polyimide graphite flake and abbreviated PI film), heat conductive materials, carbon fiber rope, carbon fiber, C/C composites, Graphene heat treatment, Lithium battery negative electrode materials heat treatment, VGCF negative material treatment, purification and de-ironing process of Carbon Nanotube (CNT), sintering of high temperature ceramics, other materials which can be sintered or melted in graphite hot zone (carbon included environment).
● Fully automatic operation.
● Internal closed loop water cooling system which is installed inside furnace structure in a compact size and ideal for limited spaces in laboratories.
● Patented design of consumable materials of the hot zone in way that they can be easily replaced within 1 hour by a general trained operator.
● Excess inlet and outlet vacuum/gas ports reserved for future requirements in laboratory researches.
● Imported high accuracy pyrometer with temperature measuring range of 1000~3200°C or 0~3200°C (optional). The accuracy of temperature measurement is 0.2~0.75%.
● High precision smart temperature controller which can store 20 programs with total 400 segments.
● IGBT power supply with protections and controls on overload, short circuit and other failure problems.
● All the components have serial number in accordance with a detailed schematic drawing, which greatly decrease the troubleshooting and maintenance time and made it possible for remote maintenance.
● Stable hydraulic lifting system for the chamber lid.
● Induction coil covered by high quality alumina mortar in order to avoid short circuit between coil and carbon felt.
● High vacuum pneumatic valves equipped with position indicator in order to automatic control of the vacuum and gas supply system.
● Over-temperature, over-pressure, gas status, water lack and power failure alarms and automatic mechanical interlock for over-pressure protection.
● High Vacuum System: Vacuum and high vacuum operation of these furnaces is only possible up to 2200°C.
● Gas Purification System.
● Closed Loop Cooling Water System.
|Max Working Temperature||3000°C (<2 hours)2850°C (Continuous Working) (<2 hours)|
|Usable Space (mm) Dia. * H||Φ200×350|
|Max. Loading Capacity（L）||10|
|Temperature Uniformity (ΔT between 1000°C and 2200°C)||±10°C|
|Max. Heat-up Rate (CEDRT)*||200 °C/min|
|Heating Power||60 KW|
|Frequency||4000 Hz (auto-track)|
|Ultimate Vacuum (CEDRT)*||1.2×10-3 mbar|
|Optional High Vacuum (CEDRT)*||5×10-5 mbar|
|Pressure Rise||6.7×10-3 mbar/hr|
|Working Atmosphere||High Vacuum (Optional) / Vacuum / Inert Gas (Ar or N2) Vacuum and high vacuum atmosphere is only permitted up to 2200°C.|
|Supply Voltage||3P, 380V, 50Hz/60Hz (customized)|
|Cooling Water Pressure||1.5～2.5 bar|
|Cooling Water Temperature||≤28 °C|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1260*2760mm|